My right side of abdomen feels weird and I also have pain around my belly button. I thought it was appendicitis but I'm not having bowel movements.

NeedsToBeChecked for. Your symptoms may be due to appendicitisTypical pain of appendicitis starts from around the belly button and than gets settled in rt lower abdomen.And no bowel movement and loss of appetite,nausea/vomiting is common If concerned about Appendicitis which is a surgical emergency and is diagnosed by typical history&physical exam&blood count.Imaging some time done to confirm diagnosisCAT SCAN/ULTRASO.