I have lost all motivation interest & pleasure in life after 5 yrs of adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) abuse? After many failed attempts, what are the best supplements/vitamins to to aid me in restoring my brain & body?

Addiction, depressio. YOu need to see a professional who is competent in understanding addiction but also able to judge the presence of depression, which may need treatment.
Stimulant abuse. may cause problems with your dopamine that may take months to correct. After 5 years of abuse it may take some time to restore the dopamine function to near normal.
Still AddictionFocus. Addiction is NOT about ANY chemicals/supplements, vitamins, etc. used to run away from life issues into non-reality concepts while numbing the pain in any of a number of ways: e.g. short term stimulants, pain killers, psychotropic agents, over-eating/drinking, abusing self/others, sex without responsibility to partners, etc. Seek assistance both worthy of your trust which holds you responsible.