I can squeeze hair folecules and get spot like white stuff come out it is mainly on my penis but also get them on arms and inner theigh.?

Acne variant. This sounds like the variant of acne in which "whiteheads" form around hair bases (mostly the hair you get as a young adult) and sometimes elsewhere. The stringy material is called "sebaceous filaments". If it is troubling, there are home (check online) and over-the-counter remedies, or a dermatologist can help out.