I can squeeze hair folecules and get spot like white stuff come out it is mainly on my penis but also get them on arms and inner theigh.?

Pathology

In brief: Acne variant

This sounds like the variant of acne in which "whiteheads" form around hair bases (mostly the hair you get as a young adult) and sometimes elsewhere.
The stringy material is called "sebaceous filaments". If it is troubling, there are home (check online) and over-the-counter remedies, or a dermatologist can help out.

In brief: Acne variant

You are very welcome. I am delighted that you are taking a proactive approach to your health.