I m 24 yrs old.n hv thyroyied..n hv gray hairs..wat cn i do to stop.i also hv medi thyronom 25 power.in mng everyday..wat cn i do to stop gray hairs.

Dr. Sheila Calderon

In brief: Gray hair premature

Unfortuanately people can get gray hair prematurely and it is sometimes genetic, sometimes stress related, and occasionally hormonal.
See your doctor to review your situation in more detail and get help with anything that is fixable and consider dying your hair if it is bothering you. I hope you are able to get to the bottom of the problem and that it turns out well.

In brief: Gray hair premature

Dr. Sheila Calderon
Dr. Sheila Calderon