Sometimes I have sharp pain right in the middle to the front of my foot, it hurts as those there is a piece of bone rubbing under my foot, what is it?

In brief: Rule out neuroma

If there is sharp radiating pain in the ball of the foot near the base of the third and fourth toe this could be a neuroma.
A neuroma would also feel worse with tight dress shoes and most people notice relief when they take their shoes off and rub the area. Your podiatrist would easily check for a mulder's sign.

In brief: Rule out neuroma

Dr. Angelo Mitsos
Dr. Angelo Mitsos
Dr. Robert Mihalich
Orthopedic Surgery - Foot & Ankle

In brief: Possibly metatarsal

Metatarsalgia is pain on the bottom of the foot near the toes.
It can be caused by tight calves, hammertoes, and sometimes a bunion. Shoewear changes can help.

In brief: Possibly metatarsal

Dr. Robert Mihalich
Dr. Robert Mihalich
Dr. Ario Kiarash
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Synovitis

I can think of inflammation in one of the joints in the ball of your foot as the most likely cause.
Duration, wether you are better in shoes or not, and the type of pain are also helpful in making the diagnosis. You should contact your orthopaedic surgeon to be sure.

In brief: Synovitis

Dr. Ario Kiarash
Dr. Ario Kiarash
Dr. Vikram Patel