What is the best way to detox my body and what is the best diet pill? Is it ali?

Dr. Paul Hartlaub
Preventive Medicine

In brief: Alli

I don't know much about detoxing.
I have never been convinced that it is useful. As far as medicines to lose weight, i think most of them have not been shown to be safe long term. I don't generally recommend them because almost everyone gains the weight back as soon as they stop them. That said, of the medicines out there, Alli seems to be one of the safest, and is effective while using.

In brief: Alli

I don't know much about detoxing.
Dr. Paul Hartlaub
Dr. Paul Hartlaub
Dr. Marci Dietrich
Bariatrics

In brief: Diet Pills?

I would like to comment on the rx diet pill issue.
We need to have medically, as safe as possible, meds for obesity.That being said, there is no reason why they would not be taken chronically to halp maintain weight loss.We don't expect to "stop" blood pressure meds when our BP is normal on them, do we ?Why would anyone expect our bodies to "change" after we lost weight? Alli doesn't work well.....

In brief: Diet Pills?

Dr. Marci Dietrich
Dr. Marci Dietrich