Im 22, I have gaps in btwn my front upper 6 tooth. Is there any way to fix without using braces? I heard there's a surgery, but how much it costs?

Pathology
In brief: Your choice
Many people admire gaps between the teeth.
Oliver north was an overnight hero (briefly) and people thought his distinctive look was part of his appeal. Dentists offer a variety of fixes but it must be something you really want rather than something you think you should do or need to do.

In brief: Your choice
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dentistry - Orthodontics
In brief: Gaps
Why? Have they always been there or are they recent? How great are your horizontal and vertical overbites? This is not the type of problem Dentists resolve with surgery.
Best solution is to straighten teeth. Second best is to reshape (crowns, veneers, bonding) teeth, Discuss solution choices with BOTH your General Dentist and an Orthodontic Specialist for best options for your problem.

In brief: Gaps
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Shawn Murray
Dentistry
In brief: Braces
There are always different options and you should consult with an orthodontist to discuss the benefits, limitations, and risks associated with each option.
Usually jaw surgery has to happen with braces and can cost up to $30, 000 dollars depending on type of jaw surgery.

In brief: Braces
Dr. Shawn Murray
Dr. Shawn Murray
Dr. Lon Kessler
Dentistry
In brief: Porcelain Veneers
Porcelain veneers may be used to close the gaps.
. I am not familiar with any surgical options. Orthodontics(braces) is still your best option.

In brief: Porcelain Veneers
Dr. Lon Kessler
Dr. Lon Kessler
Dr. Alan Atlas
Orthodontics is the best option to treat gaps between teeth. Porcelain veneers or crowns are other options but are considered invasive. Preservation of tooth structure is always the best choice. Less is more!
Dr. Andrea Brand