Major low back pain. Recurring. Injured this morning when getting out of bed. Advil (ibuprofen) ineffective. Heat pads help. Muscle or nerve? How to treat?

Have you been seen? First if you have never been seen for this ,it is time to go see the doctor. It is better to apply cold to the area until you understand what is wrong in the back. Muscle vs nerve is addressed with the physical exam. Treatment is based on the working diagnosis after physical exam and maybe xrays. Could your pain stem from kidney, uterus, bladder?