I haven't been feeling right for going on a week now. I have no appetite, dizziness, nausea and vomiting, stiff neck and shoulders and pain in the right side of my head. What should I do?

Dr. John Michel

In brief: Viral illness.

This is not good and may be a viral syndrome and the nausea and vomiting could be symptoms of a severe illness or problem that needs treatment.
I would see your doctor tomorrow or go to an urgicenter if not able to be see at the office. Could be an atypical viral meningitis. This would be unusual especially in the winter but there are also other things in the differential. see doc

In brief: Viral illness.

Dr. Arnon Rubin