How are STI and STD spread? If two people have not had any sexual contact with any other person can an STI or STD be spread through anal or oral sex?

Mutual monogamy. Mutual monogamy, assuming both parties are negative for STD's, usually guarantee absence of transmission. The exception is previous exposure to Herpes which has not had any "outbreaks" over a period of time until resuming contact with another partner.
Person to person. STDs are spread from person to person in various ways. Some through transmission of fluids (gonorrhea, chlamydia, trichomoniasis, HIV). Others are spread through contact (Herpes, syphilis, HPV). One of you would have to have an STD to give it to the other. If neither person has ever had any sexual contact of any kind then they can not spread and STD.