How do I get pimples?

Part of puberty. Due to the changes in hormone levels, skin bacteria, and oil production, most people get pimples with puberty. Acne can continue until mid-20's to mid-30's, so whatever your doctor suggests to control it, keep using it on all acne-prone areas even when your skin is clear. No squeezing, scratching, picking or poking pimples; it not only can leave scars, but it can increase the pimples!
Pimples. Typically you should not "pop" your pimples. This allows bacteria to enter the break in the skin and increase chances of infection. If you must pop a pimple, sterilized the area with rubbing alcohol, lance the pimple at the base with a sterile needle and push out the pus. Cover the area with a bandage and possibly neosporin to prevent infection.