I have bad anxiety/panic my #1 worry is my heart&I'm aware of my heartbeat. I have at least 20 palp flutters a day. Normal ekg, stress & echo. Heart prob?

See your doctor . You are describing classic Panic/ Anxiety disorder symptoms. With a normal heart work up, ask your doctor about starting you on an SSRI. .
Panic. Breathing exercises work, also self-talk & reassurance until the attack subsides. Gaining control is the goal. Schedule appointment with a therapist to work on cognitive behavior modification. Also yoga & meditation help. Try imagery (visualizing what scares you, with your eyes closed, then open your eyes when you feel tense, then go back & repeat until you are calm).