Recommended dosage of cimetidine for 20 yr old to treat paintful plantar wart? Other OTCs not working, want to try this before more invasive measures.

In brief: 800mg BID

The average dose I use in stubborn warts is 800mg twice a day for the average 150 lb person.
Cimetidine usually won't work by itself for warts. The theory behind a H2 antihistamine is that chronic warts are sensitive to moisture and PH changes. Tagamet (cimetidine) will lower gastric Acid over time causing overall body PH to increase slightly. Use with a topical wart remover. Also keep feet dry.

In brief: 800mg BID