I have articular blockage at my right foot & can't walk more than 200m.Is it necessari a chirurgical intervention or an alternate treatment?

No. There are medications such as Pletal (cilostazol) that have been shown to be very effective in helping people with claudication walk further. You should always try the conservative approach prior to having angioplasty or even surgery.
May be. If you have an arterial blockage, better to show it to a vascular surgeon, stop smoking if you have been.