My baby has problems with milk allready try similar,enfamil with iron,nutragimen,and enfamil soya, and he still with colic,vomiting,crying,?

Dr. Melissa Gowans

In brief: Your pediatrician...

is going to be the best person to interact with because there is too much information missing for us to give meaningful advice.
How old is your baby? How often are you changing formula? How well is the baby growing? Is it possible you are overfeeding the child? Are you burping the baby frequently (after each ounce)? Do you keep the baby comfortably upright for at least 30 minutes after each feed?

In brief: Your pediatrician...

Dr. Melissa Gowans
Dr. Melissa Gowans
Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Pediatrics - Pulmonology

In brief: Mgt/workup

If there are still colicky symptoms, an evaluation and discussion regarding reflux and perhaps thickening the feeds is advised.
I would suggest having your baby feed during the visit, so that your pediatrician may further evaluate how she feeds. A virtual appt is available online www.healthtap.com/DosanjhMD Code: NCYHPZ

In brief: Mgt/workup

Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Dr. Adam Smith