Hi! I got my four wisdom teeth removed four days ago and I was put on some new medications for the pain and swelling. Today I noticed a yellow bruising on my lower jaw and was wondering if this is normal or what could have caused this. Thank you!

Local hematoma. This is normal. The bleeding from the surgery goes with gravity and has settled in the chin area and the yellow hue is normal given it was four days ago.
Normal. Bruising along the lower jaw and cheek is unfortunately a common postoperative event that can occur following the removal of teeth, and is not isolated to removal of wisdom teeth. For some patients, the simple retraction of the cheek to provide access to the last teeth in the upper and lower jaws is enough to produce bruising. Also, bleeding during surgery can show up later as bruises.