I had sharp pains in my lower abdominal at the begining of last week I was on day 2 & 3 of my period it has gone away now but im still really nauseus?

In brief: Some possibilities..
Abdominal pains can be from the intestines (such as in diarrhea due to bad food), from the uterus (such as in menstrual cramps), from the bladder (such as in an infection), etc.
.. Nausea has many causes, including viral infections, food issues, menstrual hormonal issues, etc... If symptoms are of a stomach flu, they may resolve quickly. If not, a dr. Can check for pregnancy, urine infection, etc..

In brief: Some possibilities..
Dr. Pam Yoder
I just saw this Q and Dr Kwok answer. He is correct in listing multiple possibilities. A visit to a physician might be needed to determine what caused the symptoms and what, if any, treatment is needed.
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham