I have had a tendency to be really nauseous the past few days and I don't have too much energy. This probably started about a week ago ?

Dr. Norma jo Waxman

In brief: Pregnant?

Nausea and fatigue can be due to many things, but if it is possible that you're pregnant, please do a pregnancy test as soon as possible.
Is anyone else sick in your family? Do you have diarrhea? you may just have a virus. If you are pregnant & don't want to be, you have many safe legal options. If you are trying to be pregnant, please start folic acid & don't smoke or drink. See MD ASAP

In brief: Pregnant?

Dr. Norma jo Waxman
Dr. Norma jo Waxman
Dr. Ayisha Gani

In brief: Fatigue

Fatigue is a very vague symptom. It could be an indicator of exhaustion form over work, sleep deprivation, early pregnancy, infection.
I doubt anything serious, if does not passes on, have your checked with some labs to rule out anemia or an yother abnormality.

In brief: Fatigue

Dr. Ayisha Gani
Dr. Ayisha Gani
Dr. Vicken Poochikian