I use to get panic attacks all the time but now I rarely get them but I still do get them. What causes panic attacks? I get anxiety and I worry a lot!

Dr. Krishna Kumar

In brief: Panic Attack Anxiety

Some factors contribute to Panic Attack: Family History Major life stress such as the death of a loved one, can trigger panic disorder Abuse of drugs and alcohol Commend yourself as you are not having panic attacks now.
Anxiety can be due to stressors of relationship with parents, siblings, friends and loved ones Abuse of drugs and alcohol see a psychiatrist for diagnosis and Treatment.

In brief: Panic Attack Anxiety

Dr. Marsha Davis