I have a health anxiety disorder and OCD. When I eat sugar my heart rate rises into the 80's-90's range and today had a panic attack. BP 128/81.?

Anxiety and health. It is not uncommon for anxiety to cause health problems. Many people with Panic Disorder incorrectly believe they are having a heart attack. I am unsure if there is a correlation between sugar, heart rate and panic. If you have high BP you need to lower your stress and get BP medication. If your panic continues see a MH professional.