I have many corns in my feet. Been there ever since I was a child. Changing shoes and corn caps never help. How to cure these corns without operation?

Podiatrist can help. rather than waste money on ineffective over-the-counter treatments, you should see a good podiatrist to have these evaluated. Sometimes they are related to contact on underlying bone spurs. Make sure you go to a conservative, high-quality podiatrist since sometimes you could have over aggressive treatment. Ask a local orthopedic foot and ankle specialist who they use for local podiatry care.