I have less blood flow during periods and also there is something that is blocking my vagina because my partner cannot find a hole to insert dick ....

Dr. Ali Khazaei
Gynecology

In brief: Need through examina

I need more information to answer like if you had normal blood flow, if you ever had normal intercourse before, if you have abnormal hair growth.
.. But just based on what you said I would recommend to see a gynecologist for a through pelvic examination.

In brief: Need through examina

Dr. John Feola

In brief: R/O HYMEN

You may still have your HYMEN PARTIALLY INTACT.
Or potentially an anatomical ADHESION/SCAR TISSUE. You need a full exam/PELVIC EXAM/STD SCREEN. And potentially oelvic US to define the anatomy. Follow up with your Internist and Gyn.

In brief: R/O HYMEN

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham