I have bright red blood every time on my toilet paper. As soon as I changed my diet my stool is back to normal not small or thin. Hemroids? Cancer?

Needs evaluation pls. Blood in stool is a warning sign. Brisk bleeding warrants emergency care. Causes of bleeding may be predictable (e.G rectal trauma), but evaluation is always appropriate. A rule of thumb (but not absolute): black stool means bleeding comes from upper GI tract; grape jelly stool from small bowel; silver stool from biliary tree; burgundy stool from right colon; red blood from left colon to anus.