Hi, I stated my last period on 21th of feb and end on 23rd of feb and I had unprotected sex on 25, 26, 27, 28, 1, 2, 3and 4 of march. Can I be pregnant now?

Yes. yes. Check home pregnancy test no sooner than 2 weeks after FIRST unprotected sex. Use first morning urine. If negative repeat in 7-10 days. If both negative, unlikely you are pregnant. If trying to get pregnant start folic acid 400 micrograms a day ASAP. Hope this was helpful. Best of luck. Dr. R.
Possibly. I get the idea the you want to be. Otherwise, you need to use protection! The day(s) nearest your ovulation are the most likely to conceive. Your dates are a bit before the likeliest time - but you could have conceived. If you miss a period, do a test. In any case - see your Dr for good info however you hope things to turn out.
Absolutely . You had sex on cycle days 5-12. Depending on your cycle length, you could have ovulated during that time. If you have a 28 day cycle or shorter, then it is absolutely possible as ovulation would occur on cycle day 14 or earlier. Sperm live for 48 hours. Wait to see if you miss your next period and take a pregnancy test if you do. .