My FSH and LH levels are Normal could I still be premenopausal? My past 3 cycles where longer at 30,31 and 37. I am TTC. And geting worried and stres

Dr. Christina Sebestyen

In brief: Unlikely

it is unlikely that you are premenopausal both because of your age and normal fsh levels.
Having a 37 day cycle is abnormal though. Make sure that you have been checked for hypothyroidism, hyperprolactinemia, and pcos. Also, ask to have an anti-mullerian hormone level checked. Have your partner get a semen analysis because up to 40% of infertility could be him. Consider seeing an infertility MD.

In brief: Unlikely

Dr. Christina Sebestyen
Dr. Christina Sebestyen
Dr. Jane Van Dis