Help with anxiety depression and insomnia?

Need more info. i would need to know more about your symptoms, if you are on medication, if you are in therapy....
Therapy? Have you yet tried any form of psychotherapy? Typically, the optimal combination of things to treat emotional issues such as anxiety as you describe depression is medication (which, on your best day, is supposed to take the edge off symptoms) but the real gruntwork takes place in psychotherapist's consulting room.
Start with your PCP. Visiting your primary care provider is a good place to start in dealing with depression and anxiety problems. Your PCP could refer you to a psychiatrist or other mental health specialist. You could also contact a mental health professional directly if you wish. Contacting a professional is a good idea. The professional can refer you to someone else if appropriate. You can solve this problem.
Your question is. a bit too general. Major depression comes with anxiety 75% of the time, and insomnia is a symptom of both. Or, you could have both anxiety and depression separately. Go to a psychiatrist or psychologist after having a physical to r/o physical causes.
Insomnia and mood di. Three issues that could all be related to some other causal factor, or could be feeding into each other. A good assessment will ask when the first symptoms appeared, what was going on in your life then, possible earlier history (trauma?), health conditions. Recommend a Psychologist expert in sleep disorders for first evaluation.
Different strokes... These symptoms can vary in severity and duration so that the type of help goes from hospitalization to a nice relaxing day doing things you love. Read tips and others' ?s here, online, ask your PCP. Have a Psych Eval if needed. Don't confuse w/ 'real' troubles that may be shard to solve. General healthy life styles can't hurt!
Be happy to help. Your problems are likely inter-related and need to be dealt with on a more detailed level than what we can do in a simple response here. Please visit me at: www.healthtap.com/drsaghafi And use Key Code: PDXFNR so we can set up an appointment and begin the process of helping you feel better.
Depression. First please get checked out for any medical problems. If none, then it would be good to consult with a psychologist to get help. There are also medications to help.
See below. Talk to your physician to see if there is a physical basis for symptoms. Try to establish daily routine to bring some predictability in your day; practice deep breathing, relaxation/ guided imagery (you can find scripts on the web); you can work with a therapist to help you guide through the process. Consider medication, if symptoms become overwhelming.
CBT... Connect with a good psychologist. Cognitive-behavioral therapy is a proven treatment for both depression and anxiety.