I have congestive heart failure & upset stomachs for 3 days, today feces looked like coffee grounds?

CHF upset abdomen. Assuming your CHF is compensated an intercurrent abdominal distress syndrome likely represents a transient phenomenon that in the absence of enterotoxin or bacterial process should self resolve. "Coffee-ground" refers to vomitus that's felt indicative of upper GI bleeding, not in relation to stool. Persistent illness can pose a risk to CHF decompensation, if not improving please seek help.