Can detralex cause poor semen quality if trying to conceive?

Dr. James Lin
Urology

In brief: Here are some ...

Detralex contains hesperidin & diosmin used as supplement to strengthen venous wall tonicity in alternative medicine, which could not be found in mainstream pharmacy; so I assumed it may help improve varicocele which has been suspected to affect sperm quality leading to impair male fertility.
However, specific study for Detralex is scanty to zero. I deeply doubt if it may help varicocele at all.

In brief: Here are some ...

Dr. James Lin
Since no known study has been done to address your specific concern, no definite answer to state yes or not could be sought and offered. Furthermore, the use and effect of this touted non-proven products are uncertain so it's logical not to take it. Meanwhile, seeking timely professional evaluation and counseling would help you more in a realistic way.
Dr. Jane Van Dis