How can I lose half of my weight? My weight is 100kg and a 5'3 height. I'm 21 y/o, a female and not good at exercise. Need help, tnx.

Dr. Natalie Hodge

In brief: Water Walking

Drink 8 tall glasses of water a day, walk 10,000 steps a day, and try for 8 fruits and veggies a day.
These three behaviors are the key to health and losing weight. Build up on the walking and use a pedometer as built in to this program. Color coding for weight, height and blood sugar let you know where your numbers are! https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/personal-medicine-plus/id846379884?mt=8

In brief: Water Walking

Dr. Patrick Kohlitz

In brief: Weight loss

The first step towards losing weight is deciding you want to.
Congrats for taking the first step. A moderate exercise program is important to be physically fit - intense exercise is not necessary. More importantly is reducing the portion sizes of foods that you eat. - drinking lots of water with meals will help fill you up. Consider seeing your doctor or a dietician for extra help :)

In brief: Weight loss

Dr. Adam Levy