I'm having pain in the main vein up the middle of my left arm it's constant won't stop what should I do ? My blood pressure is 144/96

Dr. David Fox
Surgery - Vascular

In brief: Could be phlebitis

Sounds like you could have phlebitis, which is clot in one of the superficial veins.
I suggest that you see a physician or vascular surgeon to be evaluated. If it is phlebitis the treatment is typically NSAIDS and warm moist compresses. Good luck, David Fox, MD, FACS www.FoxVein.com

In brief: Could be phlebitis

Dr. David Fox
Dr. David Fox
Dr. Norman Chideckel
Surgery - Vascular

In brief: Pain

it is unclear if this is vein related or pain in the arm where your vein is be evaluated specifially if you had recent blood taken or iv in that arm

In brief: Pain

Dr. Norman Chideckel
Dr. Norman Chideckel
Dr. Crystal Twynham
Board Certified, Surgery