I've notice I develop bumps on vaginal area And I have a lump the bumps sometimes have white puss come out I've never had inter course can you help me out I'm very worried?

Dr. Patrick Kohlitz

In brief: Lumps and bumps

It is difficult to say without being able to examine you in person.
You may simply have a mild case of "folliculitis" which is infection or inflammation of the hair follicles which usually resolves with proper hygiene and sometimes antibiotics. A sexually transmitted infection is much less likely given the fact you have never had intercourse.

In brief: Lumps and bumps

Dr. Patrick Kohlitz
Dr. Patrick Kohlitz
Dr. Donald Colantino

In brief: Exam needed

Without inspecting these bumps it's not possible to make a diagnosis.
These could be superficial cysts,reactions to clothing,herpes viral lesions. I recommend that a gynecologist examine you for diagnosis and treatment.

In brief: Exam needed

Dr. Donald Colantino
Dr. Donald Colantino
Dr. Adam Levy