Hello Dr.My mother just had a CT scan that was referred by her primary care provider. She was diagnoed with cluster headaches on her last appointment. My question is regarding her acute dizziniess that triggered after she went in for CT scan. I will appre

In brief: Question truncated

A CT scan of the head for headache is usually done without IV contrast injection.
If that was the case, there is nothing about the CT that would cause dizziness. Could be related to laying flat and standing up afterward. If contrast was injected, it could be a mild reaction. If the symptoms worsen or do not improve in a relatively short time, she should be seen by a doctor.

In brief: Question truncated

Dr. Justin Buchanan
Dr. Justin Buchanan