Hsv1 does that mean you have genital herpes?

Not necessarily. Hsv 1, herpes simplex virus, can be oral or genital, but just because one may have oral herpes (like in the form of a cold sore) that does not mean that they have it in the genital area as well. One could transfer the virus to the genital area of another individual by engaging in mouth to genital activity while having an open unhealed lesion on the lips or in the mouth.
HSV1. No, hsv1 is the strain of human herpes virus. Hsv1 and 2 typically lie in the ganglia of neurons. If the lesions break out in the pubic region they are considered to be "genital herpes".