Symptoms: Sore throat (and tonsil stones), swollen tonsils, ear pain, sneezing, and runny nose. Also trouble sleeping and general weakness. Ideas?

Dr. Corey Clay
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: I wonder

are you using antihistamines for allergy symptoms? A side effect can be mouth dryness, which could worsen tonsil stones.
These are mineralized deposits in the tonsillar crevices exacerbated by chronic nasal/throat inflammation. Warm salt water gargle may help. It may be more helpful to determine what is causing the inflammation to begin with and a virtual consult or with Allergist can help.

In brief: I wonder

Dr. Steven Seres