Is it possible to have carpal tunnel and your feet I keep getting the same reaction in my hands as my feet with my toes going numb and tingling?

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry

But in the feet it's tarsal tunnel.
There are other causes of numbness though like neuromas, or even radiculopathy from the back. Systemic disease like diabetes or vitamin deficiencies so you want to make sure you have the correct etiology.

But in the feet it's tarsal tunnel.
Dr. Darryl Blinski
Great response

In brief: Tarsal Tunnnel Syndr

Yes, you can get Carpal Tunnel Syndrome in your feet called Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome.
Both these problems are caused by pinched nerves. If you're getting both at the same time, then the problem may be something else like elevated glucose from diabetes or poor circulation, or neuropathies. This is not normal. Go see a doctor.

In brief: Tarsal Tunnnel Syndr