I have severe anxiety disorder/severe child abuse, sexual, physical, psychological, mean games, mean mind games, mean sexual games. I have poor health. Take quite a few medications. I need an anxiety med doesn't cause headaches, help me please.

Dr. Julan Crane

In brief: Anxiety

You have several issues that should be followed and managed by behavior health and adult medicine to decide which medication is right for you .

In brief: Anxiety

Dr. Julan Crane
Dr. Julan Crane

In brief: Wrong place to ask

You achieve what you ask by developing a trusting relationship with a therapist & a physician.
When they have the time to go through your needs,review records and examine you, you start a process.Finding a combination of "talk" therapy & meds requires time & sometimes trial & more trial. You don't get it by writing in to an internet information service whose answers are limited to 400 characters

In brief: Wrong place to ask

Dr. Cindy Juster