My fbg is 135 a1c is 6.1 BUT pre and postprandials are always between 95 -125.(1 hr) No meds. Ext low carb. As soon as I eat in am it drops!! ????

Dr. Corey Clay
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Normal

The FBG is a bit high.
What are the pre-meal levels? After an initial rise in blood glucose with a meal, insulin is secreted from the pancreas, which drops the BG level at about an hour. So your findings are likely normal. As long as you are not exhibiting classic signs of hypoglycemia at these times (shakiness, palpitations, weakness, blurred vision, inappropriate behavior), then keep it up.

In brief: Normal

The FBG is a bit high.
Dr. Corey Clay
Dr. Corey Clay
Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Preventive Medicine