I always use tea tree oil to swab on my pimples everyday.Try to remove them. Is that okay?Is tea tree oil good for remove pimple. Any suggestions?

Pathology

In brief: Adjunct only

Tea tree oil is okay as it's a weak estrogen but do yourself a favor and use something in addition that's more effective.
Topical benzoyl peroxide and/or retinoic acid are your two best friends; if these don't clear you in a few weeks, or if it's on your trunk, get with you personal physician who can prescribe something that will clear you. Acne's a serious liability and you must manage it.

In brief: Adjunct only