Iam a med stu , plz doctor i need detail about : 1- atropine poisning ,, and the interaction between bethancol and metoprolol drug .

Dr. Eric Weisman
Neurology

In brief: Dry as a bone

mad as a hatter, and.
...and....lazy a 19 year old medical student. No I am not going to give you details about these important agents.....you need to look it up, make notes and remember not only what you have read but the source of the information so you can develop what is called "source memory". That way you can become more than a doctor....you can become a scholar and a "kick ass" doctor.

In brief: Dry as a bone

mad as a hatter, and.
Dr. Eric Weisman
Dr. Eric Weisman

In brief: Learning

I agree with Dr. Weisman.
All the important data can't be covered in 400 characters or less. Having someone else do your work for you will not allow you to learn in the depth that is needed. If you are going to serve others as a physician - you have to be willing to put in the time to really learn this material.

In brief: Learning

I agree with Dr. Weisman.