Atrial fibrillation... What type of pain occurs before and during heart attack or stroke?

Heart. Anterior crushing pressure with arm extension- radiation. Angina= neck pain or "feeling" impending doom! anxiety shortness of breath diaphoresis ='sweaty clammy nothing- ladies dismiss any symptoms.
Heart attack. A stroke is to the brain what a heart attack is to the heart. You could call a stroke a brain attack. They don't clinically look alike because losing brain tissue causes neurologic symptoms and heart attack causes heart symptoms like pain and shortness of breath.