Can herbal weight loss supplements work?

Weight loss drugs. There are numerous weight loss drugs and herbal supplements on the market. However, most physicians and dieticians would recommend healthy eating and exercise over taking any type of drug (which can have side effects, especially herbal supplements that are not regulated by the fda). Weight loss comes from burning off more calories than you eat. Personally, i would not recommend herbs.
Only to make $$. They work to make money, but not to lose weight. You need to learn how to eat and exercise in a way that you can live with for the rest of your life. Don't put anything in your body that you don't know what it is, what it's going to do, or what harm it could cause. Don't get your medical information from friends, tv or the internet.