Resting EKG showed minor t wave abnormalities. Poss inferior ischemia but exsersise EKG (stress test) was normal. Been having chest pain. Heart ultrasound done 1 mth ago was normal. What else to do?

Next step. Your next step would be a myocardial perfusion study also known as a "chemical stress test". Regular stress tests have been known to have false negative findings especially in females but, at your age, unless there is a strong family history or other strong risk factors you should be ok.
Physical exam. There are many causes of chest pain. For someone 18 years old athletic activities involving repetitive arm motion can cause pectoralis minor muscle inflammation. This is more likely in someone 18 than heart disease. Consultation with a primary care doctor can help sort this out.
Clarify w/Dr. If the dr (/?Cardiologist?) who did your stress test & echo feels comfortable, he/she may advise you that the source of your symptoms is not coming from your heart. In that case, for your age, if no other ongoing medical conditions, most likely is musculo-skeletal and should improve w/nsaids and time.