I have had a UTI for 12 days. I'm drinking lots of water and cranberry juice. Any suggestions?

In brief: Water is good.

Are you taking antibiotics? Cranberry is used as a preventative - not a treatment for UTI.
Cranberries contain proanthyocyanidins (PACs) which can help to prevent urinary tract infections (UTI's) in women with recurrent UTI's. They are also reported to have antioxidant, anti-inflammatory & anti-carcinogenic effects.

In brief: Water is good.

Dr. Laurence Badgley
General Practice

In brief: Vitamin C

Vitamin c is readily secreted into the urine and gives a golden coloration to the urine.
Vitamin c in the urine helps to destroy bacteria in the urinary tract.

In brief: Vitamin C

Dr. Laurence Badgley
Dr. Laurence Badgley
Dr. Jane Van Dis