Is your second child usually bigger than your first? My first child was 5 lbs 10 oz a boy now pregnant with my second a girl and I feel much bigger?

Dr. Edward Evans
Pediatrics - Neonatology
In brief: Sometimes
While statistically 2nd babies get larger with each pregnancy, it depends on your medical condition and the pregnancy.
If the first pregnancy was small (as in your case) and this is due to a medical condition such as high blood pressure or prematurity, this condition can recurr with future pregnancies and result in even smaller babies.

In brief: Sometimes
Dr. Edward Evans
Dr. Edward Evans
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
In brief: Usually yes
Statistically, a women's second baby is about 4 ounces heavier than her first baby.
It is comon to be more uncomfortable with each successive pregnancy. The aches and pains you experienced with the first pregnancy usually start earlier and are more prominent and more uncomfortavle with each pregnancy.

In brief: Usually yes
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
Dr. Nikolaos Zacharias
Obstetrics & Gynecology - Maternal Fetal Medicine
In brief: Sure.
Sounds like your firstborn was almost growth restricted at term, so one would hope that all your future babies are bigger. First pregnancies are at high risk for poor growth from teenage moms and preeclampsia - second pregnancies are more protected from those "usual suspects".
Additionally, the uterus is more primed to support a growing fetus the second time around.

In brief: Sure.
Dr. Nikolaos Zacharias
Dr. Nikolaos Zacharias
Dr. Shontae Buffington