I taste sweetness in my mouth and lately I've been having short breath, weird pain in my chest as well as my neck and fast or slow heart beats! ?

Nondiagnostic. Your symptoms are nondiagnostic without more information. They could reflect a cardiac problem, but anxiety can also be a cause. I recommend that you have an evaluation by your physician who will take a thorough history and perform a physical examination in order to make a diagnosis. Appropriate tests will be ordered and will probably include a chest x-Ray, EKG, and even an outpatient monitoring.