Tooth decay can travel from 1 to another tooth?

Not really. Tooth decay does not 'travel' per se. However, the bacteria that cause decay are in greater concentration on a tooth that is next to a tooth experiencing decay. Therefore, you will frequently see decay between two teeth that touch affecting both teeth.
Yes. Most often this is seen interproximally...Between the teeth. It is never wise to leave cavities untreated, as this can lead to any unhealthy oral environment even with good home care. Treat the decay and then practice good preventive measures at home and by seeing your dentist regularly.
FREQUENT FLY R . Bacteria and poor oral hygiene cause cavities so if one tooth has decay than others are susceptible also.
Yes. Tooth decay between the teeth cause bacteria from the cavity to be be in constant contact with the tooth it is touching--that is one of the reasons flossing is so important!