Why does my canker sore bleed on my tongue, and looks as if their may be a small hole on the location? I recently just had my wisdom teeth removed

Canker sores. is the most common oral lesions. Most tongue ulcers, infections will clear up by themselves within a week or two. You should see your GP or dentist if the ulcer gets worse or lasts for longer than 2 weeks. Take care.
Sore. Was the sore present prior to the extraction? How long has it been bleeding? Also if you have active bleeding, you might be best to contact the surgeon who removed the teeth. While we go to great lengths to avoid it, sometimes tissue adjacent to the surgical site will get abraded during the procedure, Is it also possible you could have bitten your tongue? Id say call your Dr.