Okay so I get a lot of yeast infections what can I get over the counter for it? . any diet you could recommend?

"Azole" treatment. Diet won't help. If vaginal yeast has been professionally diagnosed and new sympotms are typical, use one of the many over-the-counter vaginal yeast treatments. Look for active ingredient ending in "azole" (miconazole, teraconazole, & others). Or talk with your doc about taking fluconazole (Diflucan®) by mouth once a week to prevent it. Also discuss possible underlying causes, especially diabetes.