What are treatment options for high testosterone. I'm trying to conceive and I have pcos caused by high testosterone. Clomid (clomiphene) and metformin failed.

Here are some ... With thus far in your care for PCOS, it would not most logical and beneficial to bring this Q to the treating doctor so timely modification of care could be given. At this time, further online inquiry tends to cause more unnecessary confusion and anxiety. So, contact your treating doc who should be in line of today's knowledge and options of care. Worst, seeking second opinion is still easier &...