I have bad migraine headaches and sometimes I pass out I take Topamax (topiramate) and zonisamide but it doesn't help...what else can I do or what cause all of that?

Follow with your MD. You taking two drugs which are used for seizures and for Migraine Prevention as well.We don't know the dosage and how often you are taking these meds.You did not say what you take to relieve and some time abort the attack of Migraine You need to follow up with your treating Doctor/Neurologist and follow his/her advice.We on this site really can not recommend what you can do with information given.
SeePCP or Neuro ASAP. If you are actually losing consciousness (syncope) due to migraines, despite two powerful anticonvulsant medications, I strongly suggest you see your PCP or a neurologist, specializing in Migraines. I am concerned that your passing out may be a variant of seizures. I have many patients on topamax (topiramate) for migraine prophylaxsis but not zonisamide. Are you on any abortive medications?